The Global Paper Market size is estimated to reach USD 36.77 billion from USD 41.49 Billion in 2021, delivering a CAGR of 6.20% through 2030. The market growth is driven by the immense growth in the e-commerce logistics business coupled with technological advancements in the packaging mechanisms equipment.
Papers are ideal for a wide range of applications ranging from paper currency to coffee filters, insulation paper, carbonless copy paper, décor papers, and others. Increasing product applications in e-commerce activities such as storage, transport, and packaging are offering lucrative scope for industry growth. Apart from high-end packaging items, its application includes printing and decorating invitations.
Growing usage of specialty printing papers, cardstock paper, and specialty tissue papers, along with new and innovative solutions offered by the leading industry players, will boost Papers market growth. Moreover, the massive consumption of consumer goods supported by the expansion of the e-commerce logistics business will further supplement market revenue share through 2027.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3208
This section of the report performs a thorough investigation into the intensely competitive landscape of the global Paper market, highlighting the leading manufacturers, strategic initiatives adopted by them, the existing growth prospects, market positions, and market shares held by each participant. The report further emphasizes the developmental strategies undertaken by these companies, including product innovation, new product launches, and technological upgradation. Moreover, the report studies the notable business events observed in this industry, such as mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, corporate deals, and brand promotions.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
- International Paper Company
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd
- Mondi plc
- Sappi Limited
- Pixelle Specialty Solutions
- ITC Limited
- Domtar Corporation
- and Ahlstrom-Munksjö Holding.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on product type, the decor paper segment contributed to the largest market share in 2019 in terms of both volume and revenue and is estimated to witness a notable growth rate through 2027 on account of its wide range of applications in paneling, furniture, and flooring surfaces. The décor paper segment will lead the market in the forecast period
- The kraft paper segment is anticipated to register the highest growth rate of 4.4% over the analysis period on account of growing product demand for food packaging along with the growth of retail infrastructure in the developing economies.
- Based on raw material, the filler segment accounts for 30.3% of the Paper market share and is anticipated to generate significant revenue over the forecast period.
- In terms of application, the packaging and labeling segment accounted for 25 % of the market in terms of volume and is set to witness notable CAGR through 2027.
- The printing publishing segment is estimated to contribute significantly to the Paper market share on account of increasing usage of Paper in security papers, currency, postage stamp, and cheque paper.
- In the regional landscape, Europe is estimated to witness a CAGR of 2.2%, contributing to the maximum revenue generation by 2027. Europe is the largest exporter of paper in the world. The growing trend of online shopping and the expansion of packaging product distribution in the region will boost industry growth.
Connect with an expert for customization of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3208
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Paper Industry based on product type, raw material type, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2019-2030)
- Packaging Paper
- Printing Paper
- Release Liner
Raw Material Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3208
Key Benefits of Buying the Global Paper Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive landscape
- The report offers an 8-year forecast and assessment of the Global Paper Market
- Helps in understanding the key product segments and their estimated growth rate
- In-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Comprehensive regional analysis of the Global Paper Market
Get TOC of this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/specialty-paper-market/toc
Read Our More Reports
High-Temperature Electrical Insulating Film Market Information By Type (PPS Films, PEEK Films, Others), By Application (Capacitors, Industrial Tapes, Electronics Components, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Screen Protective Film Market, Research Report, By Product Type (Tempered Glass, PET), By End Use (Mobile Phones, Tablets) and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs