Facebook has reached every Smartphone and today there are billions of users of FB all across the world. No matter where you’re sitting, you can connect with your family and friends through an FB account. FB has many security features and one of them is a code generator. Many of the users must be aware of Code Generator on Facebook. Where is the Code Generator On Facebook? What is this code? How to activate the code generator? There are so many questions related to this code generator.
It is a security feature for the Facebook app that uses two-factor authentication. When you turn on this feature on FB, your phone will create a special security code. This code is mainly used for verification purposes. If you will use your FB account on another device then you will get a notification about it. If you want to know about all these things then this blog is just for you.
Code generator on Facebook
Code Generator is mainly for security concerns to protect your account from hacking. It can be found in Facebook apps if you don't have access to text messaging or an internet connection. FB users can also use this code when they need to reset their passwords. You can also bypass the code generator on facebook. One of the ways to bypass the code generator is resetting the Facebook password. You can also use a third party that will help in bypassing Facebook.
Why do I need a generator code for Facebook?
Why do I need a Generator Code for Facebook? Well, you need an FB code generator to protect and prevent your FB account from being used by hackers. If someone tries to log in to your account then you will get to know about it.
Bypass Two-Factor Authentication in Facebook
To bypass the two factor authentication, make sure to reset your password by following these steps-
- First of all, go to the FB login page
- Click on the “Forgot password” and then proceed.
- Enter your email ID or phone number to find the account.
- In this step, request the verification code on the registered email address.
- Reset your account password after completing the account verification. With this, you can easily bypass login approvals on Facebook.
How can I disable Two-factor Authentication without a Phone?
As FB is a secure platform, you will get multiple ways to keep your account hacking free. In case you want to disable the two factor authentication, make sure to follow these instructions-
- Just log in to Facebook
- Then go to the “Security Login” page under the “Settings” tab.
- Here, make sure to tap on the 'Edit' next to the 2FA option.
- Now, enter your current Facebook password.
- Click to 'Turn Off' to disable two-factor authentication.
Activating the code generator on Facebook
If you want to activate the code generator for your FB account then you must go through these quick steps-
- Open the Facebook app, on your phone
- Click on the menu button.
- Now, you just need to scroll down the screen and then tap “Code Generator”.
- In the last step, make sure to tap on the “Activate”.
Code Generator is available in the Facebook app for both iOS and Android devices. All that you need to do is to activate it on your device. Make sure to generate this code for security features.