The infantile hemangioma market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market is growing at a CAGR of 3.2% in the above-mentioned research forecast period. Increase in research and development related to the treatment of infantile hemangioma can drive the infantile hemangioma market growth.
Market Analysis and Insights
The incidence of the infantile hemangioma is 4-5% and rise in prevalence of hemangioma mainly in non-hispanic white female babies may drive the infantile hemangioma market growth. Different therapeutic regimens such as oral, injectables and topical medications in combination with the treatments such as laser, surgical and observational treatment drives the infantile hemangioma market. Moreover, the discovery of new treatments as well as new drugs for the treatment of IH may increase the market growth for the infantile hemangioma. In addition, increase in awareness programs about the infantile hemangioma increases the infantile hemangioma market growth. For instance, American Academy of Pediatrics has organized an awareness programs through webinar. But the side-effects related to treatment, poor efficacy rate and high cost of therapies may hamper the growth of infantile hemangioma market. One of the challenges for the infantile hemangioma market is stringent approval policies for new therapies. Similarly, the management of IH differ from patient to patient and adequate knowledge about the treatment mode is a challenging task for the physicians.
The estimated cost of the IH treatment for the outpatient was USD 138 with additional charges of USD 828 for echocardiogram. Similarly, for inpatient, the cost was USD 2,603 with additional charges of USD 2,843 for echocardiogram. Therefore, the better choice for the treatment of outpatients is propranolol (2 to 3 mg/kg per day) which is considered as a cost-effective treatment and can increase the infantile hemangioma market growth of propranolol drug. For instance, in March 2014, Pierre Fabre Group has received FDA approval for the marketing of hemangeol oral solution of propranolol hydrochloride which is the first and only approved treatment for infantile hemangioma. It was specially formulated for the children dealing with the hemangioma and was available on June 2014 in market.
Infantile Hemangioma Market Scope
- The infantile hemangioma market is segmented on the basis of treatment type, drug type, route of administration, diagnosis, end-user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of treatment type, the infantile hemangioma market is segmented into medication, surgery and laser treatment
- On the basis of drug type, the infantile hemangioma market is segmented into beta-blockers and steroids. Beta-blockers are further segmented to propranolol, timolol, atenolol, nadolol whereas steroids are sub-segmented to methylprednisolone, prednisolone and triamcinolone.
- On the basis of route of administration, the infantile hemangioma market is segmented into oral, injectables and others.
- On the basis of diagnosis, the infantile hemangioma market is segmented into X-ray, computerized tomography (CT) scans, biopsy, angiogram and others.
- On the basis of end-user, the infantile hemangioma market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others
- On the basis of distribution channel, the infantile hemangioma market has also been segmented into hospital pharmacy, online pharmacy, retail pharmacy and others.
Buy Now Access Full Report:- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-infantile-hemangioma-market
Infantile Hemangioma Market Country Level Analysis
On geographical estimation, North America accounts the largest market share due to rise in healthcare expenditure and due to availability of advanced treatments and products. The infantile hemangioma market players are mainly from the region which makes the largest market share. Europe accounts the second largest market share due to increased cases of infantile hemangioma and high government support for research and development of novel drugs.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulations in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The countries covered in Infantile Hemangioma Market report are
U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America
Major TOC of the Infantile Hemangioma Market Report
CHAPTER ONE - MARKET SEGEMENTATION
CHAPTER TWO - EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER THREE - PREMIUM INSIGHTS
CHAPTER FOUR - MARKET OVERVIEW
Browse The Table of Contents And List of Figures: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-infantile-hemangioma-market
Competitive Landscape and Infantile Hemangioma Market Share Analysis
The infantile hemangioma market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to infantile hemangioma market.
The major players covered in the silicon nitride market report are
- Pierre Fabre Group,
- BIOLASE, Inc.,
- Bausch Health,
- Cutera, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.,
- IRIDEX Corporation, Alma Lasers Ltd,
- LINLINE Medical Systems Ltd.,
- Merck Co., Inc.,
- AbbVie Inc.,
- Akorn, Pfizer Inc.,
- AstraZeneca among other domestic and global players.
- DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Browse Related Reports@
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the Market
Data Bridge Market Research