Patient lateral transfer market is expected to account to USD 467.44 million by 2028 expanding at a rate of 9.0% in the forecast period till 2028. The term "patient lateral transfer" refers to moving a patient in the least stressful way possible. A lateral transfer occurs when a patient is moved from one surface to another, for as from a bed to another bed or from a bed to a medical cart. Historically, this movement has been done with a small number of staff members, and the majority of the force is often exerted by caregivers moving across the surface to which the patient is being transported. For lateral patient transfers, lateral transfer devices are preferred over the standard draw sheet method. Use of patient lateral transfer devices is being emphasised by healthcare workers to avoid back injuries caused by hard exertions and uncomfortable postures. Patient lateral transfer devices also help with efficient patient transfers by improving postures while moving partially or completely dependent patients.
Patient Lateral Transfer Market 2022-2026: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2028
- Detailed information on factors that will assist patient lateral transfer market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the patient lateral transfer market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the patient lateral transfer market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of patient lateral transfer market vendors
The patient lateral transfer market is segmented on the basis of product, usage type and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Air-Assisted Lateral Transfer Mattresses
- Sliding Sheets
On the basis of product, the patient lateral transfer market is segmented into air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses, sliding sheets and accessories. Air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses has been sub segmented into regular mattresses, split-leg mattresses and half mattresses. Air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses has been sub segmented into single-patient use/disposable air-assisted mattresses and reusable air-assisted mattresses.
- Single Patient Use
On the basis of usage type, the patient lateral transfer market is segmented into single patient use, reusable.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
On the basis of end user, the patient lateral transfer market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical center and others.
Full Access of Report -https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-patient-lateral-transfer-market
Key players of patient lateral transfer market
- Stryker (US)
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc (US)
- Arjo (Sweden)
- Handicare (Sweden)
- Etac Group (Sweden)
- Sizewise (US)
- McAuley Medical, Inc (US)
- Medline Industries Inc (US)
- Samarit Medical AG (Switzerland)
- Blue Chip Medical,Inc (US)
- Haines Medical Australia (Australia)
Major toc of the report
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Profound Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the growth rate of various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- Which region has the highest growth rate and size of the emerging market by value in 2021?
- Who are the competitive players inPatient Lateral Transfer Market?
- Which region has the largest share and degree of competition in the industry?
- What is the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021 to 2028?
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share for the market?
- What is the main driver of Patient Lateral Transfer Market
- What is sales volume, revenue, and price analysis of top players of the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Patient Lateral Transfer Market?
Browse Related Reports
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research